Pamela "Christi" Carter, MD
Dr. Carter is a native of Austin Texas. She attended Texas A&M University on a volley ball scholarship. She graduated from University of Texas Medical School at Houston in 2012. Her specialty training in Ophthalmology was recently completed at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in 2016.
Honors and awards:
- Resident of the year 2013
- Summa Cum Laude Graduate, 2012
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, 2011
- Lucy Massenburg Endowed Scholarship for three years
- Robert Walker Best Memorial Endowed Scholarship
- Thomas S. Gathright Scholar Academic Excellence
- Valedictorian, Leander High School, 2003
- Bexar County Medical Society
- Texas Medical Association
- Texas Ophthalmology Association
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- Women in Ophthalmology
Dr. Carter enjoys spending time outside of practice with her husband and two young boys, playing volleyball, exercising, scuba-diving, wakeboarding, hiking and Bible study.