Current COVID-19 Protocols - Effective June 25, 2021
1. Masks are no longer required. In accordance with CDC guidelines, if you've been vaccinated or recovered from COVID, it is no longer necessary to wear a mask inside or outside.
2. Please continue to wear a mask if you prefer to wear one.
3. If you have neither been vaccinated nor recovered from COVID, it is highly recommended that you continue to wear a mask.
4. If you have upper respiratory symptoms such as coughing or sneezing, we ask that you wear a mask during your visit or reschedule in consideration of the other patients.
5. We will continue to practice social distancing within the office when possible.
6. We are still limiting the number of people in the office. Therefore, we ask that family or friends wait outside or in their vehicle, unless the patient has special needs requiring assistance. (Such as dementia, problems with mobility, needs a language interpreter, or a parent accompanying a minor.)
Thank you very much for your cooperation.
The Physicians and Staff at Alamo City Eye Physicians
Our staff is highly trained, professional and courteous.
Putting the patient first is always our priority.
Welcome! Since the early 1990s, Alamo City Eye Physicians has been working with patients to provide the best ophthalmology care in the San Antonio area. Our Doctor’s experience in ophthalmology is coupled with a genuine concern for their patients. All of our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to help you retain the best eye health and vision possible throughout your life.
This website provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of ophthalmology. As you navigate the site, you’ll find information about Alamo City Eye Physician’s practice philosophy, physicians, our office locations, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. Please browse the site at your convenience and feel free to contact us with any questions.
You’ll find a lot of valuable information on the website about ophthalmology problems, diagnoses, and treatments. We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well-being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any health concerns you may face.
Thank you for choosing Alamo City Eye Physicians!
Alamo City Eye is dedicated to a personalized approach to medicine that emphasizes the highest quality of care with the most recent technologic advances available.
Alamo Physicians Optical
Our office provides a complete optical shop to fill the needs of our patients.
Meet Our Physicians
Our physicians are experienced Board Certified Ophthalmologist who treat each patient with dignity and respect.
First visit to Alamo City Eye? Bring these forms with you.