COVID-19 (coronavirus) UPDATE AND NOTICE:
At Alamo City Eye Physicians our top concern is the safety of our patients, staff and physicians. With the recent developments surrounding COVID-19 we have implemented additional procedures to ensure our offices are clean and you are safe. We will continue to monitor and make necessary adjustments as this is a very fluid situation.
In an abundance of caution we have implemented these additional measures for your protection.
1. Front desk area, waiting room and check out area will be wiped down with disinfectant multiple times throughout the day including clip boards, tablets, chairs, door handles, etc. in addition to the deep cleaning we do every evening.
2. Exam rooms will be wiped down with disinfectant after each patient exam in additional to the deep cleaning we do every evening.
3. Bathrooms will be wiped down with disinfectant two times in the morning and two times in the afternoon in addition to the deep cleaning we do every evening.
4. Our offices have hand sanitizer available in the waiting room, check in desk, exam room (upon request), and check out area. We also highly recommend good hand washing while in our offices and to refrain from touching your face, shaking hands or touching surfaces unnecessarily.
5. Based on CDC recommendations we will follow their policy of “social distancing”. All patients will be separated by 6 feet or more during their office visit. This will result in limited seating capacity and patients may be asked to wait in their car until they can be brought into the office safely. No family members will be allowed into the office unless it is absolutely necessary for them to attend to a handicapped patient.
6. We will have a check in desk outside by our side entrance under the portico (the main entrance will be closed) to screen patients for fever and symptoms before entering office.
We are asking patients to be mindful prior to coming in for their visit. If you have a fever, cough or shortness of breath please cancel your appointment and call your primary care physician ASAP. Also, if you have a known exposure to a person with coronavirus or have traveled internationally please reschedule your appointment for at least two weeks later (you should also talk with your PCP to see if self isolation is necessary). The health of all our patients and staff is our top priority! Thank you so much for your cooperation.
The Physicians and Staff at Alamo City Eye Physicians
Our staff is highly trained, professional and courteous.
Putting the patient first is always our priority.
Welcome! Since the early 1990s, Alamo City Eye Physicians has been working with patients to provide the best ophthalmology care in the San Antonio area. Our Doctor’s experience in ophthalmology is coupled with a genuine concern for their patients. All of our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to help you retain the best eye health and vision possible throughout your life.
This website provides you with an overview of our practice and the field of ophthalmology. As you navigate the site, you’ll find information about Alamo City Eye Physician’s practice philosophy, physicians, our office locations, insurance policies, and appointment scheduling procedures. Please browse the site at your convenience and feel free to contact us with any questions.
You’ll find a lot of valuable information on the website about ophthalmology problems, diagnoses, and treatments. We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well-being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any health concerns you may face.
Thank you for choosing Alamo City Eye Physicians!
Alamo City Eye is dedicated to a personalized approach to medicine that emphasizes the highest quality of care with the most recent technologic advances available.
Alamo Physician Optical
Our office provides a complete optical shop to fill the needs of our patients.
Meet Our Physicians
Our physicians are experienced Board Certified Ophthalmologist who treat each patient with dignity and respect.
First visit to Alamo City Eye? Bring these forms with you.